- Gratitude for the Miracle of LIFE.
- Affirm each morning our love and approval of thy self. ~ This allows us the opportunity to create internal abundance which then brings external abundance. It also attracts love in our external world. When we love ourselves and create self worth we can then receive respect from others. Let go and FORGIVE yourself and others. Smile and Laugh often.
- Meditate ~ We like to meditate in different ways in order to experience the ever present stillness of our true identity. This then flows into our day to day experience and it feels really good.
- Yoga ~ All different forms of yoga especially Kundalini and Vinyasa. The Kundalini really allows us to feel the radiance of our true essence and the Vinyasa brings strength and power to our bodies while aligning our spines and strengthening our muscles and skeletal system.
- Drink 32 ounces of Pristine Water first thing in the morning and/or make a fresh pressed Green juice with plenty of Habanero and wild Dark Greens to build new blood and clean the blood from viruses, fungus, yeast and bacteria. Parasites do not enjoy spice! Besides juicing is a form of enzyme therapy baby. Get JUICY.
- Rebound and Get Moving. Whether it be walking, running, rebounding, dancing or some form of strength training it is essential to stimulate the lymphatic system and get the fluid moving.
- Take a hot/cold shower in either spring water or filtered water. The tap water today is extremely radioactive, toxic and NOT acceptable. Hot/Cold therapy is key to improving the adrenal glands, the youthful tone of one’s skin and is an overall health strategy.
- Massage and/or Body work~ at our best we either give self massages with a tool called a rumble roller which breaks up fibrotic tissue and restores the soft tissue or we go get a thai massage. Body work is a fundamental tool to releasing stored blockages, emotional challenges and other traumas.
- Stretch ~ Our bodies are living, breathing organisms that require stretch daily. Acquire a yoga swing or just learn to stretch without tools. It allows us to become more flexible in our minds.
- Ground on the earth barefoot or get out in nature.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Recently I had the honor to create a beautiful and super nutrient rich food class for a wonderful private group in Topanga, California. It truly was a blessing. We all remained willing to learn, kept a high teachablity index and were open to except changes in our current life styles in order to move more towards what we want.
We began by sharing our intention for the class and then went on to cover the 4 Basic Principles woven through out the Sacred Backyard Blog.
- Cellular Communication
- Cellular Environment
- Cellular Nutrition
- Cellular Movement
Because really without even one of these potent principles we would not have the balance and harmony that all 4 when done together can create for our health.
We also reviewed the 2 Revolutionary Concepts that are very important when it comes to healing the body at the cellular level. These are the Enzyme and Probiotic Concepts. When we take on enzyme and probiotic therapy coupled with the Four Principles and an innerstanding of the Detoxification process we have a basis for Regenerating our bodies, minds and spirits.
Next we got to delve into creating in the kitchen sharing all kinds of medicinal yet delicious foods, elixirs and desserts. We had live, cold pressed juices, cultured yogurt, fermented foods, smoothies, soups, tacos & superfood ice cream. Our focus on this class was cleansing and regenerating the body with foods full of water and friendly microbes to feed the healthy flora. No dehydrator is required for this type of class only a vita mix or blendtec and a twin gear juicer. A dehydrator can be a fun tool however our focus here is on wet, live, juicy foods and liquids.
When we have a healthy inner eco system the body will run clean and efficient. The result is clean blood, a pure mind, body and spirit.
These foods nourish the bodies while causing little work on the digestive system. This is because the food we prepare is highly active with enzymes and friendly bacteria. Not only this but we have unlocked the amino acids, fatty acids & glucose into usable energy during the soaking and fermentation processes.
If someone is sick or anyone looking to maximize energy levels we can highly benefit from this type of nutrition as our bodies energy is redirected towads healing and rebuilding instead of working to digest. We do not compromise taste, texture or flavor either. We get to enjoy all of this while maintaining a lean, clean, serene body.
Unlocking the nurtition from our food allows to easily regenerate the skin, grow hair, strengthen the bones and create lean muscle mass. This type of lifestyle also creates core & tensile strength. It allows us to remanufacture our own metabolic enzymes and hormones too.
Our bodies are so miraculous, they really can and will heal themselves given the right pathways to regenerate.
Our next class will be one about Mastering Detoxification and the different ways to go about this in your own home. We will cover things like the coffee enema, super herbs, medicinal mushrooms, liver/gallbladder flush and fasting.