1. Forgive God, that he separated you from himself and created you as a creature. Relax and Enjoy and be in the Highest Spirits. Thank God and Forgive him. Your Soul is a part of the Divine.
2. Forgive your Destiny, you didn’t write it you earned it. You can’t do anything about it you can simply reach it or not.
3. Forgive the environments which are always challenging and the cause and effect which are happening. It isn’t the life that matters but the COURAGE you bring to it.
4. Forgive your capacity, your ability, your duality. Keep Forgiving, the Divine will come through.
5. Forgive yourself that you have to go through it.
~ Yogi Bhajan
….And a little more inspiration:)
It’s quite fascinating to remember that our blood circulates through our kidneys 400 times a day. We don’t typically feel this action yet it is happening all day long as the kidneys clean and filter the blood. Often times women can have jing leaks which can be a sign of excess bleeding during the menstrual cycle. If this is occuring tonic herbs can help to “plug” the leak and restore balance to the feminine system. Building blood is essential for both men and women. My focus on this post is on women in particular. When our blood is strong and healthy through out the body it flows with a rhythm and harmony. Signs of a jing leak can be:
- Heavy Bleeding
- Blood Clotting
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Hair loss or thinning
If the blood is weak and leaving the body in excess this can over time create an over all weakness of the body. So how can we build blood? This is a great question and many tonic herbs found in Chinese medicine can be of great assistance. There are many great Chinese Tonic Herb Formulations that can restore healthy & strong blood to the body. Some of these are:
- Codonopsis root
- Poria sclerotium,
- Dong quai
- Prepared Rhemannia
- Red Jujube fruit
…to name a few.
Green leafy vegetables as well as sea vegetables help to build strong blood. Plants like dandelion can help to clean and purify the blood. Taking in a couple liters of clean water a day can help to flush the system and purify the blood. If one’s diet is based on a healthy blood diet it might look something like this:
The plant & herb kingdom can help maintain clean and strong blood. We can blend, juice or create soups with these incredible power packed foods. When we have a goal in mind for optimal health I feel clean and strong blood is a wonderful goal. Removing harmful organisms, metals, fungi and so forth is first and foremost when working towards a goal of clean and healthy blood. We can accomplish this by going through a series of cleansing protocols and after ward continue to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Something like this would be a great start:
- Colon Cleanse
- Liver/Gallbladder Flush
- Heavy Metal Cleanse
- Parasite Cleanse
And next mastering detoxification. How do we do this? For one we can perform exercises and principles daily to maintain our new strong and healthy blood. We might consider these things listed below:
- healthy thought patterns
- hot/cold shower
- coffee enemas – filter the blood every 3 minutes.
- rebound – get toxins out of the blood and into the lymph fluid to be flushed thru the main channels of elimination
- take our tonic herbs daily to build Jing or Essence in the Kidneys
- drink raw apple cider vinegar – to alkalize and increase hcl production in the stomach
- drink plenty of clean, alkaline waters, juices and tonics
- breathe long, slow and deep
- yoga – meditation – tai chi
- grounding – has profound effects on the rhythm of the fluids in the body
- The 5 tibetan rites
And our list could go on.
As we begin to become aware of how important strong, clean blood is we can see the outward manifestation of strong, healthy and clean lives. Mastering Detoxification takes commitment and discipline. It takes innerstanding of how the body systems function and conscious awareness to its daily requirements.
As we create strong healthy blood the outward signs will look like:
- powerful energy
- inner and outer radiance
- core strength
- over all well being
- strong and shiny hair – the last part of the body to be fed and nourished
- clear eyes
- strong nails
- a regular menstrual cycle of about 3 days with moderate clean, healthy flow.
Categories: Cellular Environment, Cellular Movement, Cellular Nutrition, Mastering Detoxification
Tags: clean blood, cleansing, Colon Cleanse, Dodhisattva, hair loss, hair thinning, healthy blood, kidney health, lack of energy, strong blood, tonic herbs